Saturday, April 19, 2014

First Entry



Might as well get the ball rolling.....

Mostly what I am working on now is a doll mod with a collection of a Monster High CAM set and parts of a broken Laguna Blue doll. 

Someone stepped on her and was gonna toss her. I say to thee Nay! If I can find parts at good will or garage sales. I will get em. I also except donations and if I can give a portion to the donor if the doll sales..

Anyway that little story aside. The problems that is stopping me are the body parts are different colors and the more important fact that I am having a hard time choosing what to do with her.

I have 2 ideas swirling in my head at the moment...


1) Kuchisaki-Onna (the Slit Mouth Woman)
I am drawn to folklore from Japan and this one just popped. I also have to use a differant head from the Cam set. The head cracked and tore when stepped on...I think it was because someone had used hair spray or something. The main damage was the upper arm being completely split up.... Annnyway! The point is I hate the CAM head's lips (Ghost CAM if you wanna look up what she looks like) So I was thinking of covering them with a mask or some sculpt work..

2) A twisted up version of Harley Quinn. I have always loved that adorable lil psychopath. So I was thinking of just painting the whole doll white, re rooting the hair with a lil dyed up blonde hair (I know a chick who studies cosmetology and also is interested in dolls) I have no design in particular but like most modding suggests. I shall make a design first. I highly suggest that...I tried modding a Cleo DeNile doll without a design....Big Mistake! I will pick her up again one day...just..not now..(I also need to find the body) 
So when the design is done. I shall post. 

That is all for now.Bi Bi!

No comments:

Post a Comment