Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sick

Hiya

Today I am sick. . Sib is away for the holiday. and I can't get paid this week so no supply run for doll parts either!!!

Worst. Day. Ever.

I was going to spend the day cleaning and then going out for a few new CAM sets. To see if I could find some matching ones thus negating the fact that I would have to paint the body parts I already have!!!

And now Hubby got the finger because he asked a stupid question... But I do love him very much

. Hubby isnt exactly the most expressive man in the world but when he is. It's always awesome!

For example. For my birthday a few years back. I got a brand new computer, X-mas the internet
and for the last year he has helped support my crafting and doll hobby.

He just did now as well. He got me a Ever After High Doll!! Cerise Hood a first gen!!!!

Okay I take back every single bad thing I have thought about him. The sickness and stress got to me I love you Hubby and thank you

I need to make a new shelf even more now for Cerise and my pony figures...Now off to get ready for a outing
Oh and soz this isn't much of a doll blog but I needed to vent.

Bi Bi


No comments:

Post a Comment